Enrichment Week 12-16th July 2021 – All you need to know
We are really excited to announce our first full week of Enrichment since the Covid-19 lockdown. This is taking place in the last week of term from Monday 12th July to Friday 16th July. A timetable of all the year group’s schedules can be found here. Please check your child’s schedule and raise any questions you may have in the first instance with your child’s Head of Year.
Enrichment Week will feature a series of activities in school and trips out. All day trips are free for pupils and are part of our exceptional and unique enrichment curriculum offer.
What you need to know:
- Please be aware that for a few visits, pupils will need to meet at the venue.
- It is our expectation that pupils will abide by the ELSS’s policies on behaviour and uniform. Pupils will be briefed about the schools expectations this week.
- We will do our best to follow the times advertised in the schedule. However, on occasions please be aware that the timings at the end of the day may change. We will do our best to inform parents of such changes via social media. We will use Instagram in the first instance. Please follow us at ‘eastlondonscienceschool’.
- The Instagram account will also share photos and highlights of each day.
- We are only able to provide lunches for those pupils who are entitled to free school meals. All other pupils should bring packed lunches throughout Enrichment Week.
I hope your child will find this week fun, exciting and educational and all the staff are looking forward to running a jam-packed week full of great experiences.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call the school reception on 020 8981 2680.
Our Enrichment Week team – Ms Chaudry, Mr Woolfenden and Ms Ubaka